February 25, 2015

Word Art Wednesday #172 - John 15:9

Welcome!

I'm so happy to have you stop by today.  I am always excited when Wednesday comes around.  It means there are only two days until the weekend, and this weekend I am hoping to have tons of fun crafting with some new friends.  When I moved here, I was sad to learn that there aren't very many people in my area, who are into papercrafting.  I haven't been to a crop in over two years, and until recently, didn't have any friends to craft with locally.  I bumped into a woman at our new Hobby Lobby, and we got to talking.  Next thing I knew, I was invited to a crafty gathering at one of her friends' homes.  I'm excited!

 I'm also excited to share another Word Art Wednesday card with you.  Sadly, this is my last card for them, as guest designer.  I had an amazing time, and everyone was so wonderful.  I am truly blessed to have been a part of their group this month.  As always, these challenges are Anything Goes, with the option to use their word art files.  This weeks sponsors are: Heart & Soul Rubber Stamps (2 mounted or 4 unmounted stamps of choice) and Deedee's Digis digital sponsor (3 images of choice).

Here is the card I made for this weeks challenge, with our verse, John 15:9.


I'm so excited to have been able to get a better picture of my card today.  Yay for sun!  I wanted to go CAS with my card, but still have fun with some bright colors.  I kept it as simple as I could, and love how it turned out.  I really wanted this weeks verse to be the key focus on my card again, and think I achieved this pretty well.  I added a bit of embossing, some sparkly butterflies (although you can't tell in the photo) and some beautiful Pretty Pink Posh sequins.  I am going to put this card with a few others, and send them to my sister.  I know she'll love them!

I do hope you'll head over to the Word Art Wednesday blog to see the other gorgeous cards that were created for today.  They're all amazing!

Blessings,






What's In It?
Paper: SU! Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Hello Honey & Coastal Cabana Cardstock, Aqua Polka Dot Patterned Paper
Stamps: Word Art File, Clearly Besotted With A Flourish
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
Accessories: SU! Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, SU! Beautiful Butterflies Die, Sierra Scroll Embosing Folder (by Anna Griffin), White Pearls, Pretty Pink Posh Lemon Drop Sequins

No comments: