February 18, 2015

Word Art Wednesday #171 - Mark 12:30

Hola!

It's Wednesday, which is great because the week is half over, and I am looking forward to sleeping in again.  I have had a nasty bout with a couple of kidney stones recently, and am super exhausted from the lack of sleep and overwhelming pain.  I'm hoping I never have to experience that again!

Since today is Wednesday, I also have another Word Art Wednesday card to share with you.  As always, these challenges are Anything Goes, with the option to use their word art files.  This weeks sponsors are: The Kraft Journal ($15 in product) and Moonlighting by Mary Etsy Shop (digital sponsor).

This week we are being inspired by Mark 12:30.  I am excited about this verse, as we are studying it for our bible study group this month.  I think I'm going to make a few of these cards, in different colors, and send them to the people in my group.  I think they'd enjoy them.

Here is the card I have to share with you today.

 
I recently purchased a couple new things from MFT.  I absolutely HAD to have this Damask background stamp.  I have to say, it's just as gorgeous in person, as it is in the pictures I've seen online.  SO happy that I bought it.  I wanted the verse to be the main focus on this card, so I kept it fairly simple.  I hope the people in my bible study group like their cards.

I hope you'll head over to the Word Art Wednesday blog to see the other wonderful cards that are posted today.  They're all so wonderful!

Have a blessed day!






What's In It?
Paper: SU! Basic Black Cardstock, SU! Very Vanilla Cardstock, SU! Blushing Bride Cardstock, SU! Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Stamps: Word Art File, Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Words & Just A Love Note, MFT Damask Background
Ink: SU! Strawberry Slush Dye Ink, Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
Accessories: Kaiser Kraft Pearls, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies

No comments: