February 11, 2015

Word Art Wednesday #170 - Proverbs 10:12

Hello!

How's your week going?  I'm so excited!  Today is my Friday.  I am headed to Dallas tomorrow, to see R for Valentine's weekend.  I'm beyond happy!  Supposedly he's got something fun planned.   This is the first Valentine's Day we'll actually be together, in years, so it makes it extra special.  Guess we'll see what kinds of fun stuff we're going to do.

Onto today's Word Art Wednesday challenge.  As always, these challenges are Anything Goes, with the option to use their word art files.  This weeks sponsors are:  Mark's Finest Papers (free stamp set) and Crafty Secrets (digital sponsor)  

This week we are being inspired by Proverbs 10:12.  This is a great choice, in my opinion, because Valentine's Day is on Saturday and there is no doubt that love conquers all.  And, there is no deeper love than the love I have for Him.  Here is the card I made.


I printed the word art file on some patterned paper, and then die cut it out, using my SSS Stitched Rectangle dies (I LOVE THESE THINGS!!).  I've had this amazing chocolate striped ribbon in my stash for over a year now, and decided I needed to build a card around it.  This was my result.

I do hope you'll head over to the Word Art Wednesday blog to see what the other designers have created for you today.  They're nothing less than amazing...   

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!
What's In It?
Paper: SU! Whisper White Cardstock, SU! Chocolate Chip Cardstock, SU! Bella Rose Patterned Paper
Stamps: Proverbs 10:12 Word Art File
Ink: Wink of Stella Clear Pen
Accessories: Simon Says Stamp String of Hearts & Stitched Rectangles Dies, Clearly Besotted Large Geometric Rose Die, Paper Studio Doddle Hearts Embossing Folder, Chocolate & White Striped Satin Ribbon, Doodlebug Design Pearl Bon Bon Assortment

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your card. Nice colors and nice background. I participate every week in the Wort Art Challenges, they are really inspiring. My name is Maria Helena. Sorry the Anonymous but I don't have a Google Account. God Bless you.

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty card! I like that ribbon too!

Joanne said...

Gorgeous

Becky said...

This is stunning!